Event and PR Manager📅
Manus VR is a B2B-focused company that develops high-end data gloves for virtual reality and motion capture. Our client list contains Fortune 500-companies, top notch universities, large film and game studios and many more.
As our sales are growing, so is our team. We are looking for an Event & PR manager to take charge of our our event calendar and PR goals.
As an Event & PR manager at Manus VR your job will have two main challenges: organizing and managing events around the globe and creating and maintaining an effective PR strategy. You’ll be choosing, setting up and visiting events that suit our different business units. Furthermore you will be creating a PR plan to maximize exposure. You’ll have the freedom and responsibility to improve our current processes and make your mark within the company.
- Permitted to work in the EU
- Bachelor degree or higher education
- 3+ years of working experience in organizing and setting up international events
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Experience in working with media / PR
- Experience in the B2B-market
- Knowledgeable about Virtual Reality
- Professional working proficiency in Dutch
What we offer
- A full-time employment (40 hours/week)
- The opportunity to travel to events around the globe
- Working on a state of the art VR product used by leading companies
- A young, dynamic and creative team
- Develop new skills and become a VR expert
- Monthly game and LAN-parties at the office
- Free lunch